Sunday, March 01, 2009

New Markers and a Letterbox

After using most of my markers in the past couple of weeks, I came to the conclusion that I definitely needed to purchase some new marvy markers. I decided to head east to Tyler and buy some at Michael's. I easily found what I was looking for, then headed to Rose Rudman Park to look for a couple of boxes.

I started out by trying to find BUFFALO WINGS, planted by Mother's Love. Unfortunately, there was a man sitting at the picnic area who was looking down at the hiding place, so I went around to the other side of the trail to attempt I LOST MY CAR, also by Mother's Love. I had a really hard time trying to find the lost car, and finally gave up. I headed back around to the other side of the trail and easily nabbed the BUFFALO WINGS.

This was my only box to stamp into for the day. I headed back to Navarro County.

No comments: