Sunday, March 22, 2009

Terrell



On Saturday, Blue Butterfly went to the Dallas area, but I did not join her. I did, however, meet her in Terrell to return her GPS which she'd let me borrow for my spring break trip. I also wanted to do a bit of shopping, too. I made my way down I 20 and passed the outlet mall to find NANA'S HUMMINGBIRD. This is a great carving by Black Widow. After stamping in, I went back to the mall to meet BB. She wasn't there yet, so I did some shopping around. She met me and we finished up our shopping, and took in coffee at Starbucks.

After we parted ways, I wanted to stop by Bluebonnet Park in Ennis. I wanted to check in on my Pinky letterbox as well as see a field of bluebonnets. As I pulled up, the field of flowers that I was expecting did not exist. So, I checked on my LB in the park and it seemed to be in good shape. I walked around the rest of the trail and came out of the woods. I happened to see a few bluebonnets, so I got a few pictures of the flowers before I left.



No comments: