Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break-Day 2

I think the little squirrel in Mills Park was watching me

The second day of the trip, I started out by going to Wal-Mart to get a few last minute items. I then headed out to Mills Park in search of a couple of Shiloh's boxes. I first looked for his 3RD ON THE SIXTH BOX. I could not make my mind understand one part of the clues. I searched, but came up empty handed, so I had to move on. I set out to find MILLS PARK LB next. I found this one and learned something new about sassafrass leaves. Thanks to Shiloh for planting boxes in Bryant for me to find!


After this, I finally ate some lunch, then headed to Petit Jean State Park to meet up with Adairmd. I found the campsite, and we set up camp. After getting everything situated, we talked about plans for the next day and I carved a stamp to plant in the park.


We sat around the campfire (no burn ban on this camping trip!) for a while, then got some sleep before our day of letterboxing fun.

No comments: