Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Tyler State Park




Last Saturday, Blue Butterfly, PS Guru, and I met at Tyler State Park for a day of outdoor fun. I met them around 10 and we found the easy bike trail and rode around it. After that, PS Guru went on a harder trail while BB and I rode around the perimeter of the park--which we thought would be easier, but I guess we weren't counting on the hills!

After a morning of bike riding and a picnic, it was time for BB and I to find a few letterboxes. We started out by finding one by Barefoot Lucy, which took us over a bridge. After that, we were led on a scenic walk by Adams Trails as we found two of their boxes.

It was a beautiful day and a beautiful experience!

2 comments:

Mama Cache said...

I love it when you get time with your mom -- doing what you mainly do. ;-)

Blue Butterfly said...

It was a wonderful day, with perfect weather!

Blue Butterfly