Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Blues


This week, I had the Thanksgiving Blues. I ended up getting pretty sick the weekend before Thanksgiving and finally went to the Doc on Tuesday morning. I finished up work on Tuesday afternoon, then hit the bed for the next few days. I didn't get to celebrate Thanksgiving with Blue Butterfly, Stinky Monkey, Roarin' Lion, or Baby Sister. I was stuck in bed. YUCK!


Blue Butterfly came out on Saturday and visited with me and brought me a couple of treats. On Sunday morning, I was able to get out of bed a lot easier, so I headed to Tyler to find a couple of letterboxes. What better cure for an ailing letterboxer?


I started off by finding PINE COVE-TOWERS near Tyler. I had to search through the head stones to find my prize, and it was easy to get to. Next, I headed towards 155 and found two of Frogkisses boxes: SUMMER TIME FUN and 4 WHEELS. These are both nice boxes. I've really enjoyed finding FK's carvings this month. After this, I did a bit of shopping, then returned home....exhausted. Back to work on Monday!

No comments: