Saturday, March 22, 2008

A trip to Tyler

Friday, I went to spend some time with Roarin' Lion, Stinky Monkey, and Baby Sister. However, I decided to find a few letterboxes on the way.

My first stop was Rose Rudman Park. I easily found and stamped into AMERICA'S ROSE CAPITOL by Blue Butterfly. My next stop was Faulkner Park, where there are two letterboxes hidden.

I found the trail at Faulkner and followed it to find 15 MINUTES by TX Dragonfly. I have to admit that I didn't see the stamp for this box coming! It was a nicely done. Next, I wanted to find A SIGN: I LOVE YOU. Unfortunately, I went down the wrong trail. After realizing (finally) that I'd done this, I went back to the intersection. This time, I took the correct trail and everything lined up and I easily found the box.

After this, I headed to my niece and nephews' house. We played catch, made cookies, read books, played basketball, and just acted silly for a while.

Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments: