Sunday, June 01, 2008

A Day in Denton County


Next week, there is a gathering scheduled for Saturday at South Lakes Park in Denton. I decided yesterday that it might be a good idea for me to go ahead and plant my box for the event early, then I will have that part done next week! I found an image and carved it yesterday, then went to Denton this morning to plant it!
I decided to stop first in Corinth to check out Beneficus Rex's Artsy Fartsy Series. This series of six boxes was very well done. I missed one of them because there was an audience near the hiding place, but the rest were a pleasure to find.
After spending most of the morning in Corinth, I made my way over to South Lakes park. After finally finding the entrance, I had lunch and then came back. I planted my new box, A Knight with a Tail. I was also able to find one more box before I headed back home.
The boxes I found today:
Camelot: Heraldry
Artsy Fartsy Series: #1 What a Scream, #3 The Rotunda, #4 Self Portrait 1907, #5 La Giocanda, #6 Self Portrait 1889

No comments: