Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Boxing Buddy




This week, I received in the mail Rosey the Hippo from a Girl Scout Troup in New York. CathCainGwen set up Rosey's journey and I'm happy to host her for a couple of weeks. Today, I decided to go and check on a couple of boxes nearby and take Rosey along with me so she could stamp in, too. I started off by going to Community Park to Blue Butterfly's PITCH IN! However, the landscapers were around, so I had to move on down the road.



Next, I went downtown and stopped at the pocket park to check on WOLF BRAND. The fountain was working today, and it was just a beautiful setting. Rosey stamped into the box, then we moved on.

I headed for Petroleum Park to find the box there. I was saddened to see, however, that the bush where the box is supposed to be hidden has been cut down and the box is missing.

No comments: