Friday, July 27, 2007

Trip to Midland

On Wednesday, my colleague and I made a business trip out to West Texas. It was my first time to go to this part of my beloved state, and I enjoyed every minute of it. The landscape there is MUCH different than what I am accustomed to seeing in Central Texas, and I was definitely not disappointed with my new experience. In addition to visiting with others who are in my line of work and getting new ideas to take back to my job, I was able to find a letterbox! My colleague was kind enough to ask me if I wanted to find an LB while I was there, so I (of course) took advantage of it. We found ACME BOOTER by Wills World. This letterbox is safely hidden under a bridge on the Midland College campus. I'm very proud of my first West Texas Letterbox stamp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to visit West Texas. Lone Star Quilter and I were born in Midland as was our son, Wills World. We moved to East Texas in 1989, but still have family out in Midland. We have a few letterboxes there as well.

Boots Tex