Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Letter to Santa


Dear Santa,

I know this letter may be a little late, but hopefully you can find room in your list of things to-do to read this letter and grant my humble wishes. The following is my Christmas Wish-list:

1. To be able to carve tiny stamps and find terrific hiding spots like Silver Eagle.
2. To come up with clever and funny boxes like Baby Bear.
3. To be able to solve mystery boxes like Dewberry.
4. To be a great 'boxing partner like Blue Butterfly.
5. To have terrific stories to go along with my boxes like Corazon.
6. To find as many boxes as Gryzzled Gryphon.
7. To have a tip-top letterboxing website like Sea Dove.
8. To be able to do whatever it takes to snag a special box like Puddle Splasher.
9. To be as friendly and accommodating as Mama Cache and Co. to 'boxers that I meet.

10. To be able to create a wonderfully fun series like Batty B.

As you can see, Santa, I'm not asking for much. Thanks for helping me out with this stuff and I can't wait to find all of these things under my tree on Monday.

Your friend,

Lucy Locket

No comments: