Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Activities

Today, I celebrated Christmas at Blue Butterfly's house with her, my dad, and my brother's family (including Roarin' Lion and Stinky Monkey). I got to the house around 10:30 or so. We exchanged our gifts (I came away with some plastic containers and cammo tape!) and ate a wonderful lunch that BB had prepared.

After lunch, the boys played with some of their new remote control cars, then we settled in for a fun game of Candyland. Roarin' Lion somehow managed to win every game! I don't know what his secret is, but I have to find out!

At about 2:00, RL and SM went back to their house with their parents. Then, I started itching...and itching....and itching....I tried to figure out what was wrong...I was itching to find another letterbox! I knew there was at least one not TOO far from BB's house, so she agreed to accompany me to New London so I could stamp into EXPLOSION AT NEW LONDON. While we were out, BB also scouted out a location for a new box that she is going to be planting soon at a historical site.

We came back to BB's place and I settled down and carved a new stamp called OSCAR'S LUNCH. Look for it to be planted sometime in the near future!

No comments: