Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Flowers and Little People


Today, it was time for me to leave Blue Buttefly's house and head back to my place, but I wasn't going to make that trip without logging a few finds! I wanted to finish out the rest of the TRIBUTE TO JOAN: THE SEVEN DWARVES Series, and pick up a couple of others along the way.

I started out first by finding RAINBOW OF FLOWERS by Purpleintexkim. This one is out in a nice, peaceful, cemetery which is across the road from a beautiful hill-scape where cows graze.
While in New Summerfield and Rusk, I also managed to find HAPPY and GRUMPY. I messed up in the directions for the other Tribute box in New Summerfield and decided to skip Jacksonville today. I'm not too worried, though, because I'll be going back through there later on this week and will hopefully have all seven dwarves with me then! Thanks JB Kokopelli for carving such great stamps for this series!

Next, I was off to Palestine. I wanted to find SIGNS OF SPRING during this, the bleak mid-winter. This box is in a great park called Davey Dogwood Park, and I can just imagine what it would look like when spring is here and the dogwoods are blooming. I'm definitely going to try and make a point of going back there when things are in bloom.

No comments: