Monday, October 16, 2006

On the Road....


In a few more days, it will be time for the Letterboxing Social Events of the Fall...three in one weekend! Blue Butterfly is going down to Tomball early Saturday morning to participate in the Great Book Adventure. I'm hoping to be finished with work obligations by about noon, so that I can make it down for at least the last hour or so of festivities. For the evening, we'll be joining the Chicken Fried Chatter Gathering at a local restaurant. I'm very excited about the possibility of meeting some famous boxers, including the legendary Wanda & Pete. I'll also finally get to meet some that I have corresponded with, such as BootsTex, LoneStarQuilter, Ashby, and many others who have found my boxes and vice versa. If I don't get to meet and reunite with everyone on Saturday, I'll be ready to go for the Snap, Crackle, and Clues Event on Sunday morning.....talk about a full weekend.....but it's all in good fun and I can't hardly wait!!

No comments: