Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's Time to Move...


Within the next couple of weeks, I will no longer be "Lucy Locket of Nacogdoches", but will be Lucy Locket of Navarro County. I accepted a new job a couple of weeks ago and will be moving soon. This will be a new opportunity for me to help "seed" Navarro County with boxes, since I believe there are only perhaps two in that county.

Since I'm moving, I should be packing up my things. However, procrastination seems to be the rule of the day. Actually, I did some sorting of things yesterday and found quite a bit of stuff that can go in the dumpster. Because of the holiday weekend, however, the dumpster here in my apartment complex is quite full, so I'm waiting for the trash collectors to come and haul it away so I can begin to fill it up again. Once I can do that, I'll get back on the packing bandwagon.

I also took the time this morning to carve a new signature stamp for Roarin' Lion. I'm hoping that he will like using this new stamp and I'm hoping to enlist the help of PS Guru to mount it for us.

No comments: