Friday, June 30, 2006


This afternoon, Blue Butterfly, Stinky Monkey, Roarin' Lion and I met up for an exchange with a few new faces and a couple of familiar faces!! Barefoot Lucy coordinated a meeting with the Boxalots, who are from California, but are in the process of moving to a new location. The Boxalots have planted several boxes in the NE portion of Lousiana-including their MISSION IMPOSSIBLE AT ALLIGATOR PARK-which is still one of our favorites. It's always fun to put faces to stamp images and our little group sat around exchanging and just generally talking like we were old friends. I believe a good time was had by all. I'd like to say thanks to everyone who attended and I hope they enjoyed our little mini-meet half as much as I did.

Attendees included: The Boxalots-Tony, Honour, Linda and Smart Cookie / Barefoot Lucy and Lightening / TX Music Boxers-Blue Butterfly, Lucy Locket, Roarin' Lion, and Stinky Monkey.

No comments: