Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sowing and Reaping


Yesterday, I got out early to find The Frye's Chillin' at Tonkawa Box. This family did a great job with their stamp and I will eagerly await their future boxes. I was not able to visit the actual camp itself and take a dip in the pool, but I plan to make the trip again for that purpose fairly soon. As I was leaving the area, I spotted a family of deer inside the Camp's fence. I slowly got out of my car and gingerly stepped toward them as they watched me. They didn't run away until I got about 3 feet from them. I tried to get some pictures, but was not successful. I felt very honored to have shared that brief experience with the deer family.

Yesterday evening, I finished up Summer of the Four Seasons Series. I decided to get out and plant the box on the La Nana Creek Trail in Nacogdoches, TX. I feel that the hiding place I found is perfect for it. You can visit the clue to Summer here:
http://www.letterboxing.org/BoxView.php?boxnum=17543&boxname=Vivaldi's_Four_Seasons-Concerto_No._2:_Summer

No comments: