Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Falling Leaves....Drift by the Window....


I'm happy to report that I finished carving Autumn for the Vivaldi series today. I have it packed and ready to go, so hopefully I will be able to plant it before the week is over. I'm trying a new type of container (just because that's what I happen to have laying around the house), so hopefully it will stand up to the elements well.

Blue Butterfly reported that she stamped in at Catpawz2004's Texas Passport Series #3-Italy today. Blue Butterfly is quite impressed with the stamp and is ready to find the others in this series. I must admit, I'm ready to get out there and find these "foreign" Texas stamps myself!
Why must I report to work?!?! I'd rather be boxing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like you are having soooo much fun with letteboxing!!!
i just thought i would stop by and say hi!!! later tater!! tiff