Thursday, March 11, 2010

Food For Thought....


So, I was thinking about my little trip to the emergency room last night and I thought I'd share something with everyone. This may be something that most people do for themselves, but I never thought about it until now. When I was whisked away to the hospital, I had my letterboxing back pack, but not my purse. My driver's license and (more importantly) my insurance information were left at the camp site. I'm definitely going to make copies of these two documents and add a couple of emergency contact names and numbers to it so that I won't be caught without it again. I think it's a good idea for us to keep these items in our backpacks with our letterboxing gear....just in case!

5 comments:

Blue Butterfly said...

You are sooo right! Good idea!

Mark said...

Hi Lucy Locket,
Sorry about your run in with that snake. Glad that you are okay. And I agree with you about having some ID with you on the trail. Stay safe and have fun!
lionsmane

Mama Cache said...

Wisdom!

Anonymous said...

Can-Can told me about what happened to you out there on the trail. I'm so glad you are ok.You have been in my thoughts and prayers.
Get back out there but stay safe.
Happy Trails,
Bailey's Bunch
Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
I sure hope the hospital treated you well, hear you are home now, so that is good news. Easier to recuperate with your things around you. I'd say "stay out of them places" but well, you know, boxing ain't nuttin without risks. Good that you are recovering and happy to hear from you. Stay safe, dear.
Okie Dog/Cheryll