Saturday, September 06, 2008

Letterboxing in Shreveport

Since I had a three day weekend last week, I decided to go out and visit Roarin' Lion, Stinky Monkey, and Baby Sister. I left on Saturday morning and stopped in Shreveport to find LOUISIANA BOARDWALK by Blue Butterfly. This was a nice little walk and I easily found this one. A few hours later, I made it to my final destination and spent the next day with my niece and nephews. I had a good time spending the weekend with them.

On my way back home, I called Blue Butterfly and asked her about a clue to 2 more boxes in Shreveport. She looked them up and called me back with the directions. I found THE GNOME'S HOME and MOVIE WATCHING BIRDS by JBanana. These were fun boxes and the carvings are outstanding. Thanks to JBanana for planting these boxes!








Baby Sister





Roarin' Lion and Stinky Monkey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AQmail me before you come next time and there will be a new movie stamp in the box. There are a total of 52 different ones! Hope you had a good time boxing here and come back soon!