Sunday, May 28, 2006

...Thinking....


Yesterday, before heading off to celebrate Stinky Monkey's birthday, Blue Butterfly and I went to Jacksonville to find a few boxes. BB has already found these, but I hadn't yet had the pleasure, so she patiently trekked through the cemetery and park as I made the discoveries.

We made our way to Nichols Green Park to find Silver Eagle's Barefoot Den Mother. This was another fine and creative carving by the talented Silver Eagle. Next, we went to the Jacksonville cemetery and stamped into Urban Legend and What Do You Think? by JB Kokopelli. The weather for boxing was perfect today.

Next, we went to the big city of Tyler and ran a few errands there. On the way home, we stopped at Henry's Chapel Church and Cemetery so BB could plant a box there. I waited in the car while BB traipsed through the cemetery to find the perfect place. Afterwards, she gave me the clues and I stamped in.

After this, it was time to head to a special monkey's birthday party, so we put our stamps away, washed the ink off our hands and got ready to celebrate!

No comments: