Saturday, May 20, 2006

It's Been a While....


It's been a while since I've updated my blog. There is no excuse, except the usual.....other things have gotten in the way of my "blogging time". Since finding the Spring Flower Series, I've been down to Double Lake and found a few of Lone Star Quilter and Boots Tex's WONDERFUL carvings in that area. I've also found a few others that I can't quite put my feeble memory on right now, but I had fun finding all of them.

I also went to Lake Livingston (seen in the picture) and found several on the trails there by Baby Bear, Silver Eagle, and the Frye Team. I even planted my Hank Hill box at Livingston SP while I was there.

Last weekend, I went on a journey with Blue Butterfly. She planted the Great Texas Balloon Race near the site of the annual race in Gregg County. We then headed over to Tatum to each plant one in a park where Roarin' Lion and Stinky Monkey enjoy playing. BB planted Catch a Falling Star, a box she made especially for Stinky Monkey, while I planted Peggy Hill. I can't wait for others to come enjoy our stamps!

No comments: