Friday, April 14, 2006

Flowers Are Blooming


It's spring and we all know that in TX, the flowers are already blooming. Unfortunately, I did not get to enjoy spring, flowers, hiking, or boxing today. I was stuck indoors. Blue Butterfly called me in the early afternoon and asked me how many boxes I'd found today. I told her I'd only found one box-the Turbo Tax box at Wal-mart. I did my civic duty today and calculated the amount of money that I owe this great nation.

The good news is, I've now got that out of the way and can do something that's more fun and more personally fulfilling. I carved two stamps this evening...they are Hank Hill and Peggy Hill from the Fox show King of the Hill. I'm hoping to add Bobby and possibly Luanne to the mix, too. Tomorrow will be a great day because I'm supposed to do some boxing with Blue Butterfly and Stinky Monkey. I can't hardly wait!!

No comments: