Monday, February 20, 2006

San Antonio-New Boxes


This week, while attending the TX Music Educator's Convention in San Antonio, TX, Blue Butterfly and I took an afternoon to plant a couple of new boxes. We hopped on a bus and made our way to Brackenridge Park where the SA Zoo is located. We stopped at the train station to ask directions to the hiking/biking trails and made our way into the woods.

We walked together for a while, then went our seperate ways. After we were both finished, we met back at the start of the trail and exchanged clues. I went on the hunt for BB's Go Spurs Go!, a dedication to San Antonio's NBA team. BB searched out my box, Swingle Singers, which is in honor of the a capella singing group started by Ward Swingle in the early 1960's. I chose to do a Swingle Singers box because Blue Butterfly and I had the pleasure of attending one of their concerts last year in San Antonio.

Happy Trails!

No comments: