Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Hmmm......What would YOU take?

Imagine yourself in a situation where you need to evacuate your home. Perhaps it is due to a flood, hurricane, wildfire, or other natural disaster headed your direction and you have time to grab things. You are given the instructions....Just get what you'll mainly need.......

What I mainly need????
WHAT I MAINLY NEED????

Of course...after I threw a random combination of clothes into a suitcase and put the cats in their carriers, I grabbed what I MAINLY NEED for what I MAINLY DO. :-)

*For those of you who are wondering, we had to evacuate our home for a while on Tuesday, but we were able to return on Tuesday evening. Lucky for us, no damage was done to the property.

3 comments:

Mama Cache said...

Glad you have those priorities straight, girl. ;-)

~~~~~ said...

Yep... I agree!

Ari C'rona said...

So glad everything's alright!