Saturday, April 03, 2010

A Few Days Later....

A few days later, I came home and found a package on my front porch. Hmmm....I don't remember ordering anything......

I looked at the return address and it was from SandiBox. This put a smile on my face. I came inside and opened up the package. SandiBox and Beach Bum visited the gift shop at Palmetto and found a couple of things for me. They just couldn't resist purchasing a Snake T-Shirt and Snake Patch with the Palmetto SP logos on them. NICE! I got a good chuckle out of that.

They also sent me a letterbox commemorating the snake bite, which I can either plant as a traditional or use as a PT. What more could a letterboxer ask for?

Thanks Beach Bum and SandiBox! I LOVED this gift!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome Lucy Lockett! I'm so glad you like them! SandiBox and I thought you would get a kick out of them! Yea! :0)

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome Lucy Lockett! I'm so glad you like them! SandiBox and I thought you would get a kick out of them! Yea! :0)

Beach Bum TX