Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tyler Mini Meet

Friday evening was the Tyler Mini Meet and Greet. I happened to get to the pizza place right at 6:30 and the fun had already started! There were lots of people already there stamping into the event stamp, eating, exchanging, and visiting. Blue Butterfly did a great job of putting this event together and I enjoyed meeting new friends and visiting again with old ones.

The stamps I earned at this event:


Horse Rider-Exchange
Texas Pokey-Exchange
Purple Nic-Exchange
Tyler Mini Meet-Event Stamp
Just Rollin' Along-PT
Mother's Love-Exchange
KG of Palestine-Exchange
JGG of Palestine-Exchange
Kpat-Exchange
Pretty Kitty-Exchange
The Three J's-PT (thanks to Horse Rider for helping me out with that one!)
Pawtrekker-Exchange
Beautiful Butterflies-Exchange
Frog Kisses-Exchange
KamKat-Exchange
Ice-Exchange
Bambi-Exchange
Furry Friends-PT
What's My Major-PT
Cricket-PT

No comments: